Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm walking out one of my dreams

mark harper

I'M WALKING OUT ONE OF MY DREAMS!

For the past ten years we have been producing short films for churches. Three years ago we began to dream and talk about producing a feature length film.


We came up with a father, son story about a preacher's kid. It would be a faith-based movie, but not real preachy. We wanted to tell a story about a ministry family and let the story do the preaching.


Like everyone else our biggest hurdle was money. A friend of mine gave me an idea to seek private investors for the money, which is what we did.


After three years of hard work, "Prodigal" is completed. The premiere of the movie is Tuesday, March 22 at the Champlin Mann Theatre in Champlin, Minnesota. If you live in Minnesota, I would love to see you at the premiere.


I want to encourage you to keep running your race and pursuing your dreams. The best years of your ministry are in front of you.



PRODIGAL

Prodigal movie poster






VIEW THE TRAILER CLICK here



JOIN US ON FACEBOOK HERE


No comments: